Day 9

To make a long story short, today totally was not my day. Ok no, it just totally SUCKED! It started with my mp3 player Blaine just got for me, gone. Its dead, no life at all. nothing, nada!
Then everything started falling apart. What I didnt break on accident and in turn broke on purpose because I lost my cool. It just sucked so I almost even forgot to take a picture today. I snapped a cute one and now Im off to put an end to this pitful excuse for a day!

Cookie & Smokie snuggling up in front of the fire on my blanket.
Photobucket
4 Responses
  1. Chreamps Says:

    (((hugs))) Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Trying to put a positive spin on it - the "sucky" days help us appreciate the great days! Wonderful photo of your adorable kitties, such a peaceful photo! Take care.


  2. Erika Says:

    At least you got a wonderful picture today, those kitties looks so sweet. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!


  3. Anne C Says:

    A wonderful picture!


  4. Kay R. Says:

    Cute kitties! I like your photos. Hope you keep posting!