Day 8

Today I thought Id show you one of my many many passions. I absolutely LOVE to read. I have ever since I was able to sound out words. I would assume youve seen quite a few pictures of books but I tried to give you "my view". One of my goals for this year was to find time to read, not much. Just 1 chapter per day. I finally started that today, always a day late and a dollar short but still Im getting there. Those of you that read a lot or even a little know theres just some books that you can be pulled in by the first couple pages and then you hate to put it down, you just want to keep reading. That was the case with the last book I read "The Kill Clause" by Gregg Hurwitz I have found it very hard to have a book capture me the way that one did. So after picking up many and stopping after a couple chapters I thought I would try another and see how it went. So Ive started "The Cellar" by Richard Laymon. So far its not bad, its not completely sucked me in yet like Greggs book did but Im going to continue. Anyhow, heres the picture from today of my new book!

Photobucket
4 Responses
  1. Erika Says:

    Cool picture, like the depth in it. I love to read too, but I never find the time for it. It is about how to prioritize, I guess, but right now all spare time goes to scrap-related tasks. :)


  2. Sugar'nSpice Says:

    Love your 365 Valarie. So modern and chic in black. Really pops your gorgeous photos and your journalling is beautiful as always.
    Px


  3. Chreamps Says:

    Great idea for the 365 - turned out great. Yes, I love to read, but if a book is really good, I tend to read it and not get anything done. I've also stayed up half the night just so I could finish reading a book. Taken note of the book for the next time I don't want to get anything done (LOL) - great post!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Another avid reader here! I have a book with me all the time. I've been known to pull it out of my purse at stoplights and read while sitting in traffic. It's pathetic! I love your take on the book photo. Great shot!