Day 7

Not too eventful again today. Funny how I always have a whole list of things to do each day that I can never possibly have everything checked as done, yet I never have anything interesting to talk about! Oh well things happen I guess.

Due to his work schedule Blaine has to be in bed very early, even before the kids. So each night the kids are sure to pile up in bed with him as he gets ready to go to sleep. They say goodnight, then give hugs and kisses. Its a routine, every single night. So thats todays picture, Kelsey & Blaine with their nightly routine its always nice to see his softer side! shh dont tell him I said that lol

Photobucket
5 Responses
  1. this is just to sweet! TFS


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Just precious! Love kissing pics!!


  3. Erika Says:

    Aw, so sweet.. The b&w gives a soft touch to the photo as well, great picture.


  4. Iris Says:

    This is so cute! Love that photo!


  5. Unknown Says:

    Lovely to capture these everyday little routines.