January 1-7

So last year I failed miserably at this. But thats ok Im going to try again and take it with a grain of salt. If I miss a day or mess up so what? Ive gotten some anyway and Im going to shoot for more. So missing a day is not going to stop me this year. I will just compromise and do something a bit different for days I miss. I also thought that just posting once a week would work better for me than every day. Im not so sure that was a good idea. I tried to get this done last night but computer issues kept that from happening. So take a ride with me as I go through this project by the seat of my pants lol
Im also putting some links to the side in case you are interested in reading up on this project or seeing some others do their projects.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Aww the girls are so cute , I love your cat, ya better get to teh Doc for tha ankle and blaine ehhhh lmbo... just picking blaine.. as usual your photography makes mine look pitiful lol